Consistent with the Provincial announcement easing some restrictions during the State of Emergency, the Municipality of Colchester is in the process of re-opening its parks. The anticipated opening date is Monday, May 4th.It is important to note that all playgrounds will remain closed until further notice.The Cobequid Trail remains open. When participating in any outdoor activity, take precautions to protect yourself and the people around you.
- You must practice social distancing during all activities. That means staying 2 metres (6 feet) away from people you don’t live with.
- Plan your activities only with the people you live with. Gatherings are limited to 5 people or fewer.
- Stay home if you’re feeling sick.
- Limit non-essential travel. You should use the parks and trails in your local area, if possible.
- Keep your hands clean. If you have hand sanitizer, bring it with you.
- Follow cough and sneeze etiquette. Consider wearing a non-medical mask.