Notices / Advertisements
Council Committee/Council and Council Related Meetings
- March 30, 2017 - Council Meeting @ 7 pm
- April 4, 2017 - Presentation Meeting @ 6 pm
- April 10, 2017 - Maintenance Budget Meeting @ 7 pm
- April 12, 2017 - Council Committee Meeting @ 7 pm
- April 18, 2017 - Additions/Deletions Budget Meeting @ 5:30 pm
- April 27, 2017 - Council Meeting @ 7 pm
Note - Presentation Meetings are held on an as needed basis. Please check with the Administration Office to confirm that the meeting is taking place. All Presentation Meetings begin at 6:00 pm unless otherwise noted.
Click here for the agenda for the next regular scheduled Council or Council Committee meeting (as available)
There will be a Public Hearing held on April 27th, 2017 for a Development Agreement application on lands owned by Stephen and Janet Bagnell, located at 31-33 Dunromin Avenue, Bible Hill. The Bagnells are proposing to construct three (3), multiple unit townhouse-style apartment buildings, each containing three (3) units. Also, there is an existing duplex on this property which will form part of this agreement. In total, there will be eleven (11), two bedroom units. To view the newspaper Ad, please click pdf here (54 KB) .
The Hearing will be held in Council Chambers on the 3rd floor of the Municipal Building, 1 Church St. on Thursday, April 27th, 2017, beginning at 7:00 pm.