Notices / Advertisements
SPECIAL COUNCIL MEETING
A Special Session of Municipal Council of the Municipality of Colchester will be conducted virtually, via Zoom Meeting, on Thursday, April 9, 2020, immediately following the Regular Session of Council Committee scheduled to begin at 6:00 pm.
The purpose of this Special Session of Council is to consider First Reading for a Development Agreement Application by Benchmark Developments Ltd.; and, First Reading for amendments to the Municipality of Colchester Subdivision By-law.
Dated April 6, 2020
Chief Administrative Officer
NOTICE - POSTPONEMENT OF CHAPTER 35 DOG BY-LAW AMENDMENTS SECOND READING
Second Reading of amendments to Chapter 35 Dog By-law as previously advertised (see below)e) is postponed until further notice.
Notice of Intent to consider Second Reading will be advertised, as required by the Nova Scotia Municipal Government Act, on our website (www.colchester.ca) and the Truro Daily News once rescheduling has taken place.
Council Committee/Council and Council Related Meetings
(All meetings start at 6 pm unless otherwise noted)
- April 9, 2020 - Council Committee
- April 30, 2020 - Council
- May 14, 2020 - Council Committee
- May 28, 2020 - Council
** Note - Presentation Meetings are held on an as needed basis. Please check with the Administration Office @ 902-897-3184 to confirm that the meeting is taking place.
Click here for the agenda for the next regular scheduled Council or Council Committee meeting (posted as available)
Special Council Committee - Budget 2020/21 Meetings
- Grant Presentations - February 25 and March 5, 2020 @ 5:30 pm COMLETED
- Maintenance Budget - April 2, 2020 @ 6 pm POSTPONED
- Additions and Deletions - April 23 and 27, 2020 @ 6 pm
Budget meetings are open to the public.
Source Water Protection Meetings
- Tatamagouche Source Water Protection Committee - Wednesday, April 15, 2020 at 10:00 am, Tatamagouche Library, 170 Main Street, Tatamagouche
- Debert Source Water Protection Committee - Monday, May 11, 2020 at 10am, Location TBD