Notices / Advertisements
pdf Special Session of Council (108 KB) - Thursday, April 11, 2019 @ 7 pm
pdf Tax Sale (218 KB) - Tuesday, April 30, 2019
Council Committee/Council and Council Related Meetings
- April 8, 2019 - Maintenance Budget Meeting @ 7 pm
- April 11, 2019 - Special Council @ 7 pm with Regular Council Committee immediately following
- April 15 & 17, 2019 - Budget Meetings @ 6 pm
- April 25, 2019 - Regular Council Meeting at 7 pm
Note - Presentation Meetings are held on an as needed basis. Please check with the Administration Office to confirm that the meeting is taking place. All Presentation Meetings begin at 6:00 pm unless otherwise noted.
Click here for the agenda for the next regular scheduled Council or Council Committee meeting (as available)
Source Water Protection Meetings
- Tatamagouche Source Water Protection Committee - Monday, May 13, 2019 at 10:00 am, Tatamagouche Library, 170 Main Street, Tatamagouche
- Debert Source Water Protection Committee - Friday, May 10, 2019 at 11 am, Administration Building, 439 MacElmon Road, Debert
Notice of Intent
Update on the draft of the Commercial Dog Care and Kennel Bylaw
There is also a one page summary with it which highlights what the Bylaw is intended to do.
The current timeline is (subject to any changes):
March 29 to April 11 – review period for input
April 11 – *First Reading at a Council meeting, if there are no significant changes to it as a result of the review period.
(*First Reading means Council’s intent to consider adopting a document at some point in the future. It is intended as an introduction only)
April 12 to May 2 – continued review
May 2 – *Second Reading and Public Hearing at a Council meeting
(*Second Reading provides for public input before a decision is made by Council)
The Municipality welcomes any comments, questions or suggestion you may have on this draft bylaw. There has been much input and information provided by the public and organizations already and your continued involvement is valued. While there will be formal opportunities to speak to Council directly, we encourage you to continue to contact us at any time.
Community Development office number: 902-897-3170