Until further notice
- All municipal parks and their parking lots are closed.
- All trails within municipal parks are closed.
- All playgrounds are closed.
- Parking lots used for accessing municipal trails are closed. Driving to and parking at trailheads to access trails is not permitted.
Sections of the Cobequid Trail operated by the Municipal of Colchester remain open for exercise if you can access them by walking, cycling, or wheelchair from your home. These include the following:
- Rail trail section from Shore Road in Old Barns easterly to the Town of Truro boundary (near Emera driveway, near north end of Wade Road)
- Farnham Brook section in Valley and Bible Hill
- Dalhousie Agricultural Campus section
Gathering limits and physical distancing must be followed.
The Municipality of Colchester thanks residents for their patience and cooperation.