When do I need a permit?
- New homes or mini homes.
- Relocating a dwelling or mobile home.
- Building an addition onto any home or building.
- Building a garage or storage shed more than 215 sq.ft. (11'x20'=220 sq.ft.; permit required)
(* Please note: if you are in a zoned area you will be required to apply for a development permit regardless
of the size of your building.)
- Any structural renovations to an existing dwelling or building.
- Any structure that requires a power connection.
- Any change of use in an existing building. (ie. single residential to a two unit apartment.)
What are the requirements for YOUR project?
Are you building a...?
Building Permit Applications