NOTICE OF INTENT - SECOND READING AMENDMENTS TO CHAPTER 3 REPEAL OF BY-LAWS BY-LAW
- Published: Thursday, 11 February 2021 14:50
TAKE NOTICE that the Council of the Municipality of County of Colchester will consider Second Reading of amendments to Chapter 3 Repeal of By-laws By-law, at the regularly scheduled Council meeting on February 25, 2021, beginning at 6 pm. This meeting will be held virtually via Zoom Webinars.
The purpose of the amendments to Chapter 3 is repeal two additional by-laws that are no longer relevant: Chapter 1 Interpretation By-law; and, Chapter 16 Accounts By-law.
The text of the proposed amendments to Chapter 3 may be inspected or a copy obtained from the Administration Office, 1 Church Street, Truro, or is available on the County website at www.colchester.ca.
Dated February 4, 2021
Chief Administrative Officer
- Published: Thursday, 17 September 2020 14:49
Council Committee/Council and Council Related Meetings
(All meetings start at 6 pm unless otherwise noted)
- March 2, 2021 - Presentation Meeting
- March 4, 2021 - Grant Presentation Meeting
- March 8, 2021 - Grant Presentation Meeting
- March 11, 2021 - Council Committee
- March 25, 2021 - Council
- April 12, 2021 - Maintenance Budget
- April 15, 2021 - Council Committee
- April 19, 2021 - Additions/Deletions Budget
- April 26, 2021 - Additions/Deletions Budget
- April 29, 2021 - Council
** Note - Presentation Meetings are held on an as needed basis. Please check with the Administration Office @ 902-897-3184 to confirm that the meeting is taking place.
Go to the Meeting Agenda for the next regular scheduled Council or Council Committee meeting (posted as available).